Valleybrook Blackwood NJ – Year in comparison to 2019!
If you’re interested in selling your Valleybrook home, check out these numbers! The comparison from 2019 is off the chart and it’s still happening!
Check out these numbers Valleybrook!
In 2019 the average Days on market – or DOM was 59, however in 2020 the average DOM dropped to 45 days! May not sound like much, but that is 2 full weeks less time on the market for 2020.
In 2019, 67 homes were sold in the entire development totaling $11,131,532. HOWEVER, in 2020 there were 86 sales (not a typo) totaling $15,570,011! So; 19 additional homes sold in 2020 with a volume for those additional homes to be almost $4.5 million themselves!
- 2019 there were 14 sales in The Links with an average sales price of $202,271
- 2020 there were 16 sales in The Links Avg sales price of $213,081
- 2019 there was 5 sales in Links II with an average sales price of $206,020
- 2020 there was 11 sales in Links II with an average sales price of $216,864
- 2019 there was 28 sales in PP with an average sales price of $140,130
- 2020 there was 37 sales in PP with an average sales price of $151,914
- 2019 there were 3 sales in St Andrews with an average sales price of $180,000
- 2020 there were 6 sales in St Andrews with an average sales price of $193,650
- 2019 there were 17 sales in Glen Eagles with an average sales price of $165,059
- 2020 there was 16 sales in Glen Eagles with an average sales price of $187,032
So what do I think about the future ValleyBrook market?
There is no way to predict the future of the real estate, however we can speculate. I believe that the market will stay very strong for the time being. We will continue to see bidding wars and values on the rise. However, we are now in the spring market and it’s 100% safe to say, if you are thinking about putting your home on the market, give me a call ASAP. Inventory drives prices and right now the inventory is low, even for a normal market, this is generally a slow time.
There is no one more qualified to sell your Valleybrook home than myself. If you are considering selling, please call me at 856.889.8163 and we can discuss your home. I know what buyers look for in Valleybrook and my clients benefit from this. Two of my listings in 2020 sold in less than 2 hours and ALL of my other listings sold in minimal time. Out of 86 homes that sold in 2020, I had 18 sides, just in Valleybrook. No other realtor even came close.
Please consider giving me a call when you are ready to list. I promise to do my best, to make selling your home simple.